How to install Windows in Mac with Oracle Virtual Machine
Installing windows in mac with Oracle virtual machine box is the easiest way. There are many Virtual Machine for mac but Oracle VM box is easy to use and it’s also free. So here is the guide of “How to install Windows in Mac with Oracle Virtual Machine”.
1. You have to download virtual box in mac. After the installation open Virtual machine on your mac.
2. Open the VM box you will see the interface like this, then click the option “New”.
3. Give the name to your machine and choose the os which you want to install in VM machine, then click next.
4. Select the amount of ram according to your usage, for normal use 4 GB ram is sufficient for windows OS.
5. Create the Virtual Hard Disk for your machine.
6. Select the type of file which you would like to use.
7. Select the storage of new physical hard disk.
8. Select the size of the virtual hard disk. If you want to install windows OS, 40GB is enough. But you can select up to 2 TB.
9. Your machine is ready and now you can install windows OS. Click on the machine and select the path of windows file to install.
10. Run the installation process by clicking the start option.